Product Ingredient : Moringa oleifera Leaf
Moringa Leaf Powder
₹321 to ₹583 Free Delivery(Include Tax)
Moringa oleifera is a fast-growing, deciduous tree. The dried moringa leaves are the most nutritious part of the plant as they are a rich source of B vitamins, vitamin C, provitamin A as beta-carotene, vitamin K, manganese, iron and protein, among other essential nutrients. That’s why dry moringa leaves are used to combat malnutrition, especially in infants and nursing mothers. Besides this, Moringa has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and helps lower the blood cholesterol and sugar levels. The therapeutic properties of M. oleifera are attributed to the presence of functional bioactive compounds, such as phenolic acids, flavonoids, alkaloids, phytosterols, natural sugars, vitamins, minerals, and organic acids. These benefits and medicinal values are mentioned in many Government approved Siddha Medical Books.
- Vitamin A which helps maintain healthy vision, immunity, and fetal growth
- Vitamin C which protects the body from pollutants and toxins.
- Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant
- Nutritionally Rich with vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Rich Sources of Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B6, K, E and C.
- Promotes gut Health
- Moringa leaves supplements can be used for internally (Orally) and externally (on hair & skin).
- Increases Endurance and Stamina
- Promotes Healthy Circulatory system.
- Promotes Digestion and Bowel Movement.
- Beautifies Skin
- Helps reduce joint pain in adults
- Prevents Inflammation
- Good for bone
- Good for brain
- Helps to improve body immunity
These benefits and medicinal values are mentioned in many Government approved Siddha Medical Books.
Suggestion to Use
Take 4 gm of Moringa Leaf Powder with warm water in a day or as directed by your Health Practitioner.