Product Ingredients : Ashwagandha Root Powder
₹276 to ₹776 Free Delivery(Include Tax)
Ashwagandha is a small, woody shrub that generally grows about two feet in height. The roots are the main portions of the plant used therapeutically. Centuries of Ayurvedic medical experience using Withania somnifera have revealed it to have pharmacological value as an adaptogen, aphrosidiac, anti-inflammatory, deobstruent, diuretic, sedative, and tonic. Stimulate the activation of immune system cells, such as lymphocytes and phagocytes. Counteract the effects of stress and generally promote wellness
Ashwagandha also known as Indian Ginseng or winter cherry, is a magical herb which has baffled modern science with its abundance of benefits. Scientifically known as Withania Somnifera, it is a treasure of goodness. The plant is native to India which grows best in dry regions. This plant can survive in both extreme low and high temperatures.
Ashwagandha exerts anti-stress, aphrodisiac, immune-boosting and anti-inflammatory properties that may help relieve stress, anxiety and calms the mind in the most natural way. Moreover, it also helps to regularize blood sugar levels in the body. Due to which it will help you to lead a healthy life. Furthermore, Ashwagandha will also help you to fight with tiredness, fatigue and body weakness. If you regularly consume this powder it will help to bring back your strength, vigor and vitality.
It has also demonstrated excellent immune-boosting effects on our immune system. It has been shown to encourage anti-inflammatory and disease-fighting immune cells that help to ward off illness. As Ashwagandha has potent anti-inflammatory properties it is very useful in painful conditions such as arthritis. As the herb is rich in iron it also contributes to red blood cell count. These benefits and medicinal values are mentioned in many Government approved Siddha Medical books.
- May Help Increase Stamina
- May Boost Immunity
- May Help Relieve Stress & Anxiety
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- May Stabilize Blood Sugar Levels
- May help increase vigor, vitality, strength and energy levels.
- Stress relieving properties of Withania somnifera may nourish the nervous system that helps to keep the mind calm.
- It may support healthy reproductive system in both males and females.
- Roots of Ashwagandha may help stimulate the Immune system.
- May promote hormonal balance.
- Ashwagandha is an incredibly healthy medicinal herb, which provides all sorts of other benefits for your body and brain.
These benefits and medicinal values are mentioned in many Government approved Siddha Medical books
Suggestion to Use
Take 2gm of Ashwagandha Powder with warm water in a day or as directed by your Health Practitioner.
There are no reviews yet.