Product Ingredient : 100% Pure Amla Fruit
₹396 to ₹1069 Free Delivery(Include Tax)
Amla commonly known as Indian Gooseberry and also referred as Phyllantus emblica or Emblica officinalis. Amla is a small to moderate height tree ranging from 10-20 meters. The size of amla fruit is about 1.5 – 2.5 cm in diameter and six soft ridges. In Ayurvedic preparations the amla is used in various forms like fresh fruit, dried fruit, fruit pulp and dried extracts. In Ayurveda, the amla is used as a rejuvenating herb to restore the lost vitality and vigor. The fruit is used in cough preparations, to treat skin infections and it is best among the sour fruits. It is also useful to treat conditions like hemorrhage, diarrhea and dysentery and antibacterial. Amla is considered to be richest source of Vitamin C.
The Amla contains higher amounts of hydrolysable tannins like emblicanin A and B, punigluconin, pedunculagin. Emblicanin is a combination of Gallic acid, ellagic acid and Vitamin C. Amla is a richest of source of essential amino acid proline, glutamic acid, alanine, aspartic acid, cystine and lysine. These benefits and medicinal values are mentioned in many Government approved Siddha Medical books.
- Amla has an antioxidant property which helps in healthy digestion.
- Indian gooseberry contains Vitamin C & Iron so may help in increasing red blood cells.
- Emblica Officinalis may help in rebuilding as well as maintaining new tissues.
- Amla may help enhance immunity
- It have anti-aging properties & Vitamin C for healthy hair and eyes
- Anti-inflammatory properties & rejuvenating properties may have a beneficial effect on the skin.
- Anti-aging properties & Vitamin C strengthen heart & is an excellent tonic for skin, hair and eyes.
- Antioxidant properties may support healthy digestion & metabolism
- Amla assists natural internal cleansing and maintains regularity.
- May use for hair health & eye health.
- Daily consumption can boost immunity.
- Amla has been considered the best of rejuvenative herb because of its Tridoshaghna properties.
- It contains active levels of tannins along with Vitamin C, concentrated in balanced ratio nature intended.
- It also contains flavonoids that has antioxidant, anti-ageing and Immunity boosting properties. Also known as best ‘Rasayan’ in Ayurveda,
These benefits and medicinal values are mentioned in many Government approved Siddha Medical books.
Suggestion to Use
Take 5 gm of Amla Fruit powder with warm water or as directed by your Health Practitioner.